Thursday 28 May 2015

Review- Krispy Kreme Chocolate & Honeycomb

I was very pleased to see this Chocolate & Honeycomb Krispy Kreme in my local Tesco cabinet.. At long last! It was the one doughnut from the Choco Mania Range that I hadn't managed to get my hands on. Talk about leaving it to the last minute, Tesco - These Limited Edition delights are only available for 3 more days! 


Filled with chocolate truffle kreme topped with a white Belgian chocolate coating & crunchy honeycomb pieces. 


I was so impressed by the amount of whipped kreme, packed inside! It tasted delicious - very creamy and chocolatey. The doughnut itself was the usual soft, squidgy, buttery dough, we've all come to know and love - I can't fault it! The white chocolate on top of the doughnut was quite brittle. It cracked and crumbled awkwardly when bitten which was a bit of a pain but it tasted very nice and of a high quality. The honeycomb was crunchy and a lovely finishing touch to what was, a fab doughnut! 

Overall, another massive hit from Krispy Kreme - They always get it spot on! You will have to be quick if you want to give this donut a go as they will be gone on Monday to make room for the NEW Cheesecake Doughnuts - Luscious Lemon & Salted Caramel Cheesecake. Yes, you read that correctly. Yes, I can't wait either. It's a 4 out of 5 for the Chocolate & Honeycomb, from me! 

4 comments:

  1. New reader of the blog and just wanted to say that I have enjoyed reading your reviews! That doughnut looks yum :)

    Stacey x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stacey! That means a lot to me =D. Try to get your hands on it tomorrow if you can.. It will make the perfect Friday treat! x

      Delete
  2. Ooooh definitely want to try this! Have you tried the Reeses peanut butter one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't eat peanuts unfortunately! It seems to be very popular though =D

      Delete