Saturday 30 May 2015

Review- Hope and Greenwood Sicilian Lemon Curd Superior Coconut Ice

Coconut AND Lemon! My 2 loves rolled into yet another one of my favourite treats.. Coconut Ice! 


I picked up Hope and Greenwood Sicilian Lemon Curd Superior Coconut Ice in Waitrose for £3.99 - Quite pricey for only a 150g carton! 


I stacked up the citrus scented coconut ice and got stuck in! It tasted gorgeous - very lemony whilst not being tart, with a strong coconut flavour. The super sweet cubes were pleasantly chewy after the sugar had dissolved on the tongue. Sheer perfection! 

I really rate Hope and Greenwood - I have tried the Raspberry Jam Coconut Ice previously and it is just as gorgeous as this Sicilian Lemon Curd version. If you're into coconut, I would highly recommend giving either (BOTH!) a go. It's a 4.5 out of 5 from me! 

2 comments:

  1. These look incredible , so jealous! Wish there was a Waitrose by me :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are incredible! :) Oh that sucks.. Order some online from Hope & Greenwood directly! You won't regret it ;)

      Delete