Saturday 23 May 2015

Betty Bakes Bonanza Round-up!

Hello Snack Army! 

Sadly, all good things must come to an end.. 6 Days, 6 Bars, 6 reviews, have all been complete. Our Betty Bakes Bonanza is over. 

Betty Bakes Round-up
As a whole, I have loved every single bar I have had his week. Apart from the odd thing, I couldn't find much fault in any of them - I found them very difficult to mark out of 5 given the high standard! 

I cannot commend Betty Bakes enough for creating such amazing wheat & gluten-free bars. It is not fair for anyone with an intolerance to miss out, although they are perfect for anyone who just fancies an indulgent treat! You would never know the difference between Bettys Bars and those that are not free-from apart from hers being far superior! 

My personal favourites were the OMG Bar, Lemon Meringue & White Chocolate and Raspberry & Coconut.. But who am I trying to kid? The Billionare Bar and Toffee Tiffin were delicious too! Although I would have it again in a heartbeat, I would be more drawn to the Bakewell Bar if it had more of an almond flavour - I am an almond fiend! 

I am keen to try more from Betty Bakes and already have my eye on the Eton Mess, Toffee Crisp and Banoffee Bar! 

Stockists 
Betty Bakes is sold in IKEA, Selfridges, Debenhams, Waterstones, Jamie's Italian, Wyevale Garden Centres as well Cafes and Childrens Play Centres.

Betty intends on launching online orders later this year but in the mean time will only be to happy to help you find your nearest stockist. Check them out via:

A huge thank you to Betty Bakes once again for spoiling me! 

I think I best go have a sugar detox now and hope I don't have to many new cavities.. I do these things so you don't have to! 

Have a lovely Bank Holiday weekend, all! 

Images sourced from the lovely website that is home to Betty and her heavenly cakes: http://heavenlycakes.co.uk/index

No comments:

Post a Comment