Saturday 24 December 2016

The 24 Days of Snackmas

'Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house, Not a creature was stirring, not even a..... Say it, you know you want to! 

Where has this month gone? I don't know about anyone else but Snackmas for me has flown by and now with a heavy heart I must say, has come to a close - 24 days have been opened, 24 reviews have been posted.. And I am pretty sure an extra 24lb of junk is now in my trunk!

It's once again, sneaky old M&S that have managed to pull it out of Santa's sack and really wipe the floor when it comes to their festive offerings this year - A solid Lunch Selection, Party Food, array of Chocolates as well as the Yule Log hero of 2016, to name but a few! 


On the opposite end of the spectrum however is the store which I usually favour, Tesco, who clearly thought, Stollen aside, that down right abysmal Puddings, Crisps and false marketed Sausages were the way forward this Yuletide.. They weren't. At all. I've munched my way through more than my fair share of cheese, crammed in Chips, Pies and Pithivier with more Fast Food to keep me going than an Elf drunk on maple syrup! The snack options have also been free flowing - Amazing Popcorn that I could eat by the bucketful and all the good of a doughnut but in Tortilla form. Speaking of doughy goods.. The less said about the lack lustre KK, the better! 

All in all, it's been a wonderful, not to mention tasty month which I hope you have enjoyed reading about as much as I have enjoyed feasting upon. If anyone was worried, and I expect some where, I have tactically ensured to save some room for my turkey/goose roast of tomorrow - Nothing's going to ruin that, not a soggy sprout, crap cracker or grouchy grandparent! I can only hope this is also all of your fates and you have the most glorious, happy and heartwarming of days. 

I'll be back to see in the New year but in the mean time, in true R4R fashion.. It's a Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.. From me!  

6 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed these reviews a lot! Maybe you can review every day in January, and February etc... take a leaf out of A Review A Day's book! All the best for the new year and have an amazing Xmas! Howard! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crikey that would be going some! I wouldn't have the time.. And I feel it would take away from the joy of Snackmas. People would soon get bored of my waffling! Every other day or near enough suits me fine hehe :D. Have a smashing time too! Big love H xx

      Delete
    2. You NEED to try M&S Clementine and White Chocolate Cookies. NOW! Xx

      Delete
  2. Happy Christmas oh Cakey One! I can't believe snackmas is at an end...oh we've laughed, oh we've cried... xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas Butt Butt :D I am still sobbing now.. OH WAIT. Thats the winey ;) xx

      Delete
    2. I love a wine soaked Cakey :D xx

      Delete