Monday 4 April 2016

Review- Tesco Finest Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice Drink

Am I the only person that isn't mad for Juice? Don't get me wrong, I'll drink the fruity stuff once in a while but am miles away from the individuals who appear to chug it, willy nilly! BSW, the Tropicana King is a fine example of this which is why todays bright orange bottle of goodness is being kept well out of his sight! 


Freshly squeezed, unpasteurised smooth orange juice blended with water and sweetener. 

I picked up this 750ml bottle of Tesco Finest Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice Drink for £2.49 where it was marked as NEW, next to the other Finest options - Whether it is actually NEW or not though is unknown as the label has now be removed off the shelf! From the description, it was clear to see that this wasn't going to be a thick "traditional" Juice (And more to my liking!) but instead a watered down number with the addition of Steviol Glycosides.. Oo chemicals. 


I poured myself a little tumbler, ice cold from the fridge and began to wonder if it did actually contain bits as floaty things were plain to see! It turned out not to be the case thankfully, with the Juice being beautifully smooth and as expected, not the thick, throat coating "traditional" kind. Flavour wise, it was very much fresh orange with a decent tang and not particularly sweet or tasting much of its Stevia derivative - Something I am happy about as I'm not a fan! Fruity and refreshing! 

Overall, I really liked this Tesco Finest Orange Juice Drink and the bottle didn't last long at all! It is the perfect option for anyone who, like me, enjoys fruity drinks but not so much the likes of Tropicana.. And there is only 49kcal per 150ml for those who are calorie conscious! It's a 4 out of 5 from me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment