Monday 1 February 2016

Review- BeLoved NEW Date Fruit Hearts

So since the latest healthy snack of Good4U Super Bites were a total disaster, I've had to go else where.. Well, not to far as they were directly on the shelf below but behold! BeLoved! I loved their Cereal Bars way back when, in April last year so was very excited to see some more products from the company that wasn't Nectar or Granola - Neither do it for me unfortunately! 


Dates as Dates however very much float my boat. I picked up both the original Date and the Zesty Orange Fruit Hearts in Asda for 75p each. They both are 100% natural with no added sugar, 1 of your 5 a day, are high in fibre and only contain 105 calories per 35g pack!


T-B Date, Zesty Orange (Yes, they do look identical) 

How adorable can you get? I kind of wish all food was heart shaped now. 


L-R- Date, Zesty Orange (I think..) 

Both Hearts essentially smelt the same.. I was expecting a face full of zestiness from the Orange but it was almost non existent in having the same, brown sugar/molasses delicious scent of the plain Date version. Very dense and sticky, they both had a fudge like texture and were super chewy but at the same time, melt in the mouth. Flavour wise, I am thrilled to say they were absolutely amazing! The signature flavour of date was very much apparent with a sweet toffee feel and a nice potent Orange coming through despite the Heart not having smelt very much so! The latter also had striking tasty resemblance to Kellogg's Fruit Winders, back in the day which is not something to ever complain about. Yummy! 

Well, these BeLoved Date Hearts are pretty much the best thing of life - I so wish I had skipped the Good4U and just bought these in bulk! They taste bloomin amazing and with the RAW aspect, it's nice to know you're eating something good for you whilst still feeling like a treat. I swear a kid wouldn't know that these aren't sweets.. I'm not sure I would have known the difference myself! It's top marks today, 5 out of 5! 

No comments:

Post a Comment