Saturday 3 September 2016

Review- M&S NEW Spirit of Summer: Peach Cobbler Luxury Yogurt

I realise some of you may already be into the full swing of all things Autumn but since it's still well into the 20ºCs where I am, with glorious sunshine forecasted for all of next week, combined with the fact that Autumn does not officially start until the 22nd September.. I have a few more SoS reviews to chuck at you. Not many. A few. Less than a handful. Let's do this! 


Peach flavoured yogurt with peach pieces and a sweet crumb. 

Yogurt! Despite not usually being one to buy such a thing, this Peach Cobbler Luxury Yogurt grabbed my attention (Who doesn't like peach? Who doesn't like cobbler?) and with a bit of a push, I soon nabbed myself the Veggie A-OK, 150g pot for an unknown price as I've lost the receipt. Oops.  


From first spoonage, the thickness of yogurt was plain to see with a ploppy, dropping consistency - I suppose if you're having yogurt, you want it of a decent texture rather than like soup, right?! Very smooth, somewhat sticky and extremely creamy tasting, the peach aspect was potent with an abundance of big chunks of fruit throughout, adding extra hits of sweetness. Now, where was the Cobbler I hear you ask? Your guess is as good as mine.. There was none! Absolutely nothing, not a glimpse or taste even with a good dig about and stir - Pathetic!

Overall, this Spirit of Summer Peach Cobbler Luxury Yogurt is a massive let down. It isn't unpleasant by any means but nothing makes it stand out - I wouldn't say it's all that luxurious and given the total MIA Cobbler.. It really is just any old Peach Yogurt which I am sure you could get a dupe for anywhere.. And probably cheaper considering M&S pricing! It's a 1 out of 5 from me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment