Monday 20 April 2015

Review- Tims Dairy Greek Style Yogurt with Honey

My love for yogurts has never really gone much further than the Frubes and Petit Filous of my childhood lunch boxes but when I saw Hannah, my fellow reviewing bud (check her out @thereviewaddict on Twitter and Instagram- she's awesome!) raving about Tims Dairy Greek Style Yogurt, I knew I had to give it ago for myself- she's never steered me wrong as of yet! 


I picked up the Greek Style Yogurt with Honey on offer in Asda for 70p. 


The picture doesn't truly show how thick the yogurt is! It's so luxurious and creamy with a perfectly smooth texture. I enjoyed half of the 175g pot on its own and the other with a Special K Cereal Bar crumbled on top which made a lovely accompaniment. The honey flavour is quite mild and only really apparent after the initial tang of yogurt. I don't think thats such a bad thing but if you are a honey fanatic you could always drizzle a bit more on top. I imagine it would be lovely with granola and fruit too. I'm not sure there is a wrong way to eat this stuff! 

Overall I am very impressed with Tims Dairy! It is not a brand I had heard of previously. I would be keen to try more from them, especially the Vanilla, Blackcurrant and Raspberry variants of the Greek Style Yogurt. I might even be tempted to buy a big 450g pot! I can certainly see why it has a 'Great Taste Gold 2011' award. It's a 4.5 out of 5 from me! 

1 comment:

  1. I purchased for the first time GREEK STYLE NATURAL 500G yoghourt FROM WAITROSE LAST WEEK AND I CAN HONESTLY SAY , I AM 90 IN DECEMBER AND I HAVE NEVER TASTED A BETTER YOGHOURT thank you

    ReplyDelete