Sunday 10 May 2015

Review- Emmi Caffe Latte Iced Coffees: Vanilla and Limited Edition Caramel

I am a self confessed Coffee Addict. I can't walk past a Costa without popping in for a Caramel Cappuccino. It's a rather expensive addiction to feed - I'm sure many of you are in the same boat!


Since the weather is getting warmer, I thought I would give some shop bought Iced Coffee, a go. These Emmi Caffe Lattes were £1 each in Tesco. They are made from Finest Arabica, Rainforest Alliance Certified coffee beans and Fresh Swiss milk. 

Vanilla


I gave it a good shake before opening hence all the bubbles! Although the drink was very sweet smelling, I am not sure I would have identified it as vanilla. It tasted far more of vanilla than it smelt, thankfully! The coffee flavour was quite mild as it stated on the front but definitely still there. It's a 3 out of 5 from me. 

Caramel


I love the design of lids - perfect for drinking on the go! The colour of the coffee was slightly darker than that of the Vanilla. This reflected in the taste - it was a lot stronger! I am not sure why considering both drinks are meant to be the same strength. The caramel came through nicely and wasn't to sweet. It's a 3.5 out of 5. 

If you are a flavoured coffee fan, I am sure you would love these. The Caramel is Limited Edition so get your hands on it before it vanishes! 

Pro Tip- Don't put opened, iced coffees in the door of your fridge. They will fall over and you will be cleaning it up for days. Nightmare. 

2 comments:

  1. I had the caramel one recently and really enjoyed it. A very pleasant surprise indeed as I wasn't expecting much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that great! I have been really into shop bought iced coffees this year - So many of them are really tasty and not to mention, a hell of a lot cheaper than ones from Coffee shops!

      Delete