Tuesday 31 March 2015

Review- Seabrook Sea Salt & Red Wine Vinegar Lattice Crisps

Asda is fast becoming my favourite place to pick up new snacks! I picked up these Seabrook Lattice Sea Salt & Red Wine Vinegar Hand Cooked Crisps as part of a 2 for £2.50 deal. 


I haven't tried or even seen crisps like these before. I was intrigued to see what effect the lattice shape would have. 

What was stated on the back was certainly true! The salt and vinegar flavour was perfectly tangy. These didn't hurt my tongue like many crisps of this flavour tend to do. The texture was great! The lattice did make them crispy and very moreish - I managed to get through half the bag before realising how many I'd munched! 


One thing to note is that the lattice shaping wasn't consistent throughout the bag. Some were much more 'hole-y' than others. Thankfully this didn't hinder the taste! 


Overall, I couldn't get enough off these criss-cross crisps. They were utterly delicious and I would definitely buy them again. Other flavours in the range include Cheese and Onion and Sweet Chilli. Top marks - a 5 out of 5 from me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment