Thursday 26 March 2015

Review- Kettle Sweet Potato Chips

I'm a big fan of vegetable crisps so was excited to see these NEW Kettle Sweet Potato Chips in Tesco. I'm not certain of the price and I can't find them on the website but I think they were around the £2 mark. 

Has anyone ever seen a bag consisting solely of sweet potato crisps? I hadn't before now!


As stated on the front of the packet, these chips are baked rather than fried. Usually I barely notice a difference between cooking methods but these were particularly dry unfortunately! They were nice and crunchy though and had a strong sweet potato flavour. The little bit of salt did make them quite more-ish - even if I did have to wash it all down with a big drink! 

Overall these were not a bad snack. It is a good thing that the likes of Kettle do try to make their snacks healthier - I just wish it didn't compromise the overall texture! If you're a sweet potato fan, these are definitely worth giving a go. It's a 3.5 out of 5 from me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment